- Improves Bowel Stability
- A Medical Food for the Dietary Management of Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Refill Pouches & Travel Packs Too!
- USDA Organic
- For Use Under a Physician's Supervision
- 100% Organic Soluble Fiber
- Additive Free · Grit-Free
- Gluten Free · No Oxalates
- Certified Organic by QAI
Through dietary management, acacia senegal helps relieve IBS symptoms, including diarrhea, constipation, and abdominal pain.
Heather's Tummy Fiber Organic Acacia Senegal
- A medical food for the dietary management of Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms. Acacia senegal is a natural (not synthetic) whole food soluble fiber with a clinically proven prebiotic effect. Studies show that soluble fiber, as part of the diet, help regulate bowel motility (alleviating both diarrhea and constipation), and relieves abdominal pain from IBS. Acacia Senegal's prebiotic effect stimulates the growth of healthy gut flora for ideal bowel stability, which can reduce bloating, gas, and bowel irregularities from IBS.
- Heather's Tummy Fiber is unique, because it has a good gastrointestinal tolerance and a proven significantly bifidogenic effect. Heather's Tummy Fiber is formulated specifically for the dietary management of IBS and improved bowel stability.
- Heather's Tummy Fiber is 100% Acacia senegal, never low grade Acacia seyal.
Heather's Tummy Fiber has no psyllium, FOS, inulin, FODMAPS, or IBS triggers:
- No insoluble fiber
- No citric acid
- No gluten
- No artificial colors or flavors
- No artificial sweeteners
- No GI stimulants or irritants
Start with a low dose
Keep increasing until symptoms stabilize
Stir in moist foods.
Dissolve in liquids.
Start with 1/2 level teaspoon, twice daily. Add to empty cup, then stir with a fork as you gradually add room temperature liquid. Let rest a minute, stir again to completely dissolve. Does not dissolve well in boiling hot or ice cold liquids, but once fiber is liquified you can boil or chill beverage. Or, stir into any moist food.
Gradually increase your dose. Add an extra 1/2 teaspoon every 3-5 days and keep increasing until symptoms stabilize. Use twice daily for best results.
Diarrhea can resolve fairly quickly as you gradually increase your dose. Constipation, if chronic and severe, may take several weeks and require a gradual increase to the higher dose range of 4-5 tablespoons per day.
Daily dosages for adults 12 years & older:
On average, symptoms stabilize at a final dose range of 4 to 18 grams (2 teaspoons to 3 tablespoons) per day total, divided into two separate doses. You may need more or less. Maximum daily dose is 30 grams (5 tablespoons).
Cooking: 1 Tbsp per cup of liquid, whisk.
Baking: 1 Tbsp per cup of flour, whisk.
Organic acacia (100% acacia senegal).
Keep out of reach of children.
Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or nursing.
Use within 12 months of opening.
Store airtight in a cool, dry place.
Organic product. Color variations are normal.
|Serving Size: 2.5g (about one level teaspoon)|
|Servings Per Container: 180|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Not a significant source of calories from fat, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium or iron.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.