Vitamin D3 2000 IU (50 mcg) - 120 Softgels - Carlson Labs
- STRONG BONES: Vitamin D3 2,000 IU (50 mcg) soft gels are the preferred form of vitamin D that's important for promoting strong bones..
- IMMUNE SUPPORT: Vitamin D 2,000 IU (50 mcg) soft gels help boost our immune system and create a healthy immune balance..
- HEART AND MUSCLE HEALTH: Vitamin D3 plays an important role in promoting heart function and supporting muscle health..
- 2,000 IU (50 MCG) - A single soft gel provides 2,000 IU (50 mcg) of vitamin D3 as cholecalciferol..
- QUALITY GUARANTEED SINCE 1965 - All Carlson products are tested by an FDA-registered laboratory for potency and quality..
Take one soft gel daily at mealtime.
|Serving Size: 1 Soft Gel|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)||2,000 IU||250%|
Sunflower oil. Soft Gel Shell (Beef gelatin, glycerin, water).
Does Not Contain
Salt-free. Wheat-free. Corn-free. Soy-free. Yeast-free. Sugar-free. Milk-free. Preservative-free. Natural color.
Keep the bottle tightly closed.
Store away from heat and moisture.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.