Liposomal Vitamin C 1000 mg - 60 Capsules - Dr Mercola
There's a major problem with traditional oral vitamin C. It just does not have the bioavailability advantages of liposomal technology.
What that means to you is that you sometimes can't take as much vitamin C as you would like because it could cause digestive issues. That's one of the reasons why I created Liposomal Vitamin C. But I went above and beyond that with my formula.
Liposomal Vitamin C:
- Incorporates phospholipids to help protect the vitamin C
- Liposomes form in the body for higher-bioavailability potential and protection against occasional intestinal discomfort*
- Provides higher bioavailability than traditional oral vitamin C and may help you avoid intravenous applications if a higher dosage is desired
- Includes a sunflower lecithin emulsifier thereby totally avoiding a soy-based one
- Delivers vitamin C in a high-quality tightly-sealed Licaps capsule that may be superior to other oral delivery systems in terms of leakage protection and bioavailability*
- Comes from a world-leading quality manufacturer with over a century of experience and innovative delivery technologies
- Provides a more practical and effective way to complement your diet with vitamin C than traditional oral C or by inconvenient IV administration
Adults, as a dietary supplement, take two (2) capsules daily with water.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
|Serving Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)||1,000 mg||1111%|
Sunflower lecithin, medium chain triglycerides, capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), beeswax, paprika extract.
If you are nursing, pregnant, taking medication or have a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use if safety seal is broken.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.