- Contains Enzymatically Active B-Vitamins
- Dietary Supplement
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
Take two (2) capsules daily with food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Vegetable cellulose (capsule), rice bran, stearic acid, silica.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not exceed recommended dose
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 2 Vegetarian Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving:||% Daily Value|
|Thiamine (vitamin B1) (as thiamine HCI)||100 mg||6667%|
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2) (as riboflavin and riboflavin 5'-phosphate)||75 mg||4412%|
|Niacin (as niacinamide and niacin)||100 mg||500%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI and pyridoxal 5' phosphate)||100 mg||5000%|
|Folate (as L-5-methyltetrahydrofate calcium salt)||400 mcg||100%|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||300 mcg||5000%|
|Pantothenic acid (as D-calcium pantothenate)||500 mg||5000%|
|Calcium (as D-calcium pantothenate, calcium sulfate, dicalcium phosphate)||60 mg||6%|
|PABA (para-aminobenzoic acid)||50 mg||**|
|**Daily Value not established.|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.