Super K - Two Forms of K2 Plus K1 - 90 Softgels - Life Extension
Vitamin K helps maintain your body's calcium balance, which affects everything from arterial health to bone density. But it’s hard to get sufficient vitamin K from food. So if you're trying to maintain bone or arterial health, a vitamin K supplement is a good idea.
Benefits at a Glance:
- Promotes bone health by facilitating the transfer of calcium into your bones
- Supports vascular health by helping to maintain calcium balance in your arteries
- Includes the three kinds of vitamin K commonly found in green veggies, cheeses and meats
More facts about Super K
Super K provides THREE kinds of vitamin K: vitamin K1 and two unique forms of K2, menaquinone-4 (MK-4) and menaquinone-7 (MK-7). So taking Super K every day is a good way to make sure you’re getting enough of this essential nutrient for bone and vascular heath.
- Two Forms of K2 Plus K1
- Dietary Supplement
- 1 Daily
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
Take one (1) softgel daily with food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbyl palmitate)||10 mg||17%|
|Vitamin K activity||2600 mcg||3250%|
|Vitamin K1 (as phytonadione)||1500 mcg|
|Vitamin K2 (as menaquinone-4)||1000 mcg|
|Vitamin K2 (as all-trans menaquinone-7)||100 mcg|
Extra virgin olive oil, gelatin, glycerin, beeswax, purified water, maltodextrin, carob color.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
If you are taking anticoagulant or antiplatelet medications, or have a bleeding disorder, consult with your healthcare provider before taking this product.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.