- The Energy Supplements
- Dynamic Mineral Transport System
- Yeast Free
- Fortified with Food Grown Phytavail Minerals
- Dietary Supplement
- Gluten Free
- Quality Natural Supplements
Nutritional Support for Healthy Blood, Natural Energy Production and Overall Well-Being.
Nature’s Plus Dyno-Mins Iron is an exciting, revolutionary formulation offering peak mineral support:
- Dyno-Mins Iron- supplies highest quality Phytavail Iron from pesticide-free, hydroponically grown plants. Unlike other food grown minerals, Phytavail Iron is 100% yeast-free.
- Dyno-Mins Iron- employs the exclusive Dyno-Mins Dynamic Mineral Transport System. Specific organic transporting agents for iron, including aminoate, picolinate, citrate, ascorbate and aspartate, maximize Phytavail Iron bioavailability and utilization.
- Dyno-Mins Iron- includes rare earth elements that are critical for overall health and well-being.
- Dyno-Mins Iron- contains true organically bound mineral chelates, specially coated with acid-resistant protection for increased absorption in the intestines. Mineral aminoates are brown rice chelates.
- Dyno-Mins Iron- enhances Phytavail Iron absorption and utilization with FOS (fructooligosaccharides). This all- natural prebiotic promotes the growth of friendly intestinal bacteria and helps maintain a healthy digestive environment.
As a dietary supplement, one tablet daily.
Microcrystalline cellulose, di-calcium phosphate, stearic acid, magnesium stearate and pharmaceutical glaze.
Free from artificial colors and preservatives. Free from the common allergens yeast, wheat, soy and milk.
Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a physician or poison control center immediately.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Iron (Phytavail Complex-Proprietary blend of soluble plant based minerals, aminoate, picolinate, ascorbate, aspartate, citrate, rare earth elements and frutooligosaccharides [from Dahlia inula tuber and Chicory root])
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.