- Hyaluronic Acid
- Vitamin E
- Aloe Vera
- Superior Products for Your Well-Being
Yeouth Retinol Serum 2.5% with Hyaluronic Acid, Aloe Vera and Vitamin E
Add this powerful anti-aging serum to your daily regimen and watch the age fall away. Years of research show Retinol has many positive anti-aging benefits for the skin. We are dedicated to figuring out how to get the most out of this wonderful ingredient.
Follow the directions as closely as possible and experience the amazing benefits below.
How Retinol 2.5% Serum Works
- Allows increased communication between skin cells to promote healthy, youthful cell behavior.
- Retinol is a potent antioxidant that fights free radical damage from UV Rays which cause fine lines and wrinkles.
- Fade age and sun spots more quickly by increasing collagen production and encouraging cell turnover.
- Help prevent and fight acne with Retinol's proven acne fighting record.
- Reduce pore size by cleansing skin of impurities.
Yeouth Retinol 2.5% Serum is part of the complete Yeouth skin care line including serums, moisturizers, eye care, exfoliators, and toners.
- Don't use too much!
- Use a good moisturizer after application.
- Apply sunscreen if going outside as Retinol may react with UV rays.
- Use only at night.
Use only at night. Wet face and cleanse thoroughly, wait 20-30 min for skin to completely dry before application. For best results, first spritz Yeouth Balancing Facial Toner on face. While toner is still damp, apply a pea-sized amount of Yeouth 2.5% Retinol Serum to face and neck area. Allow to absorb into skin. Follow with Yeouth Moisturizer. Always apply sunscreen to treated areas if going outside. Can be worn under makeup. Use every other night when starting to determine skin sensitivity. If skin irritation is not present, continue to use every night.
Purified water, butylene glycol, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, retinol, polysorbate 20, phenoxyethanol, sodium hyaluronate, hydroxyethylcellulose, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.