- Retinol Green Tea
Yeouth Glycolic Acid 30% Gel Peel is ideal for reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, rough and uneven skin, and shrinking pores. Anti-aging Glycolic acid is also known to help fight visible signs of acne and acne scars. Follow the directions carefully and prepare to see results.
What is a chemical peel?
In order to smooth the texture of skin, a chemical peel removes the damaged outer layers of the epidermis. The process of removing the outer layer of the epidermis can greatly improve the appearance of acne, acne scars, fine lines and wrinkles, freckles, uneven skin tone, rough and scaly skin, scars, and sun damaged skin.
Please read all the directions carefully, as this will help you understand the proper safety precautions and benefits of chemical peels.
When using this product:
- Do not use hair removal products for 48 hours on treatment area prior to treatment.
- Avoid eye contact. If accidental eye contact is made, flush with cool water immediately.
- Do not apply to open wound on face.
- Apply the peel more than once per week will increase a person's skin sensitivity.
- Do not expose your skin to excessive sunlight 7 days prior and 7 days after the peel.
- You will experience stinging and tingling during the peel. If you experience excessive stinging, begin to flush your face with cool water.
- Experiencing some redness on the face for 20-30 minutes' post peel is normal. If redness persist past that time frame, decrease contact time of the peel or discontinue use.
- Not everyone will see visible peeling, this does not mean the peel is not working.
Water, glycolic acid, polysorbate 60, phenoxyethanol, hydroxyethylcellulose, propylene glycol, retinyl palmitate, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, camellia oleifera leaf extract, glycerin (and) chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, alcohol (and) symphytum officinale leaf extract
For topical use only. Do not ingest, keep away from eyes. Notify your doctor of any medications or prescriptions before using a peel. For concerns about these precautions, please notify a registered physician or skin care professional.
Do not use this product if:
- You are pregnant or lactating
- You have a tendency to scare easily
- Have herpes simplex, you will be more prone to infection
- You are HIV positive or have AIDS
- You are undergoing chemotherapy or radiation
- You are using Accutane or have within the past 6 months
- You are not realistic in expectations
Stop use and consult a doctor if:
- Facial irritation or redness occurs 48-72 hours after application
- You are experiencing chest pain, faintness or dizziness
- You have pain, swelling, or severe burns on the face
- You have allergic reaction
- your skin becomes infected
It is important to determine whether you are a candidate for Yeouth products by reading the information above. You may need to contact a physician or skin care professional to assess your eligibility to use these products. The miss use of these products can lead to injury or severe burns, we strongly recommend you follow the step by step procedures as outlined in these instructions. By purchasing or using this product, you agree that yeouth and kevgo Brands, including but not limited to "yeouth", or any other person, and entity related to any of our products or websites is held harmless and not in any way held responsible for any negative or damaging side effects that may be obtained from the use of any of our products, whether it was used correctly or incorrectly by any person. Use this product at your own discretion.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.